Sunday 20 September 2009

10 Films That Scared You.

Name 10 films that have scared you.

Here's mine in no particular order:

1.Jaws
2.The Skull
3.Blair Witch Project
4.Halloween
5.Evil Dead
6.The Exorcist
7.The Texas Chainsaw Massacre
8.Poltergeist
9.The Omen
10.Last House On The Left

That was hard, only one has any effect now and that's Blair Witch.
Jaws stopped me going in the sea for life and I find it hard to watch Chainsaw due to the amount of screaming. I hate women screaming in films. The worst film on the list is Last House.I will never watch it again,bloody horrible,cruel movie.Not a fan of violence against women slasher type stuff at all,and the older I get the less tolerant I am of it too.

1 comment:

  1. Cool list, needless to say any of the remakes of these weren't half as scary !!!

    ReplyDelete